Copyright Infringement Notice procedure
If you believe that any copyright infringement exists here on UnblockedGameSite.com, please use the following process below to notify us. We will act promptly to remove infringing material once informed and validated. All claims of copyright infringement should be in writing and should be directed to our Designated Agent below:
Unbiased Media LLC
Your notice must contain the following information:
1. Your physical or electronic signature (as either the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed or as a person authorized to act on behalf of such owner).
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single claim, a representative list of such works at that online site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address.
5. A statement that you believe in good faith that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notice is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed or are authorized to act on behalf of such owner.
you can also contact us by using the contact form link here –> contact us
DMCA / Removal Request
We respect the intellectual property rights and other proprietary rights of others.
Be sure the ROM/File you are asking to be removed actually contains the copyrighted file your inquiring about.
Unbiased Media does implement ROM/Game pages that act as informational pages for promotional purposes only. Download the file in question, inspect it, if it is indeed your copyrighted works, contact us. To send a claim, contact us.